The Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG, or Steering Group) will hold an IDESG/NSTIC roundtable in the Seattle area October 4.
Because the continued success of the IDESG depends on the active involvement and leadership of the private sector, the Oct. 4 roundtable will kick off a series of regional events designed to engage companies, organizations, and individuals interested in the work of the IDESG and NSTIC, but unable to attend recent Steering Group meetings in Chicago and on the East Coast.
Visit the IDESG website to learn more about the event, or register to attend the roundtable here.
What: Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG) Roundtable Event
When: October 4, 2012 from 12pm – 5pm Pacific
Where: Microsoft, Redmond Campus, Olympic Room, Building 27 | 3009 157th PL NE, Redmond, WA 98052
The preliminary agenda consists of:
- 12:00pm: Welcome Lunch
- 1:00pm: The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC): Presentation with Q&A by Jim Sheire, Senior Advisor, NSTIC/ NIST
- 1:45pm: The Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG): Presentation by Peter Brown, Q&A
- 2:30pm: Identity and Trust Online: Presentation by Joni Brennan, Kantara with Q&A
- 3:15pm: Relying Parties and the IDESG: Discussion led by TBD, Microsoft Xbox/ Outlook.com
- 4:00pm: User Experience and the IDESG: Darren Kall (invited), Chairman, IDESG User Experience Working Group
- 4:45pm: Conclusion, Networking
If you have questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.